Sprayway Santiago Men's Hydro/Dry Jacket SP002866
Sprayway was founded in 1974 by two outdoor enthusiasts from Manchester; John Hunt and Simon Wright. The brand quickly established and became Britain’s leading company specialising in outdoor clothing. By 1982, Sprayway launched its first GORE-TEX jacket and to date, GORE-TEX technology is still present; 40 years on! Whether you are hiking, climbing, navigating the trail or simply touring village to village, Sprayway has the solution to keep you: warm, dry and comfortable; not matter the conditions!
Introducing the Santiago Jacket I.A from Sprayway! Utilising, Sprayway’s Hydro/Dry Technology provides the jacket with a minimum performance of 5000mm hydrostatic head and 5,000g/m2/24hrs MVTR (Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate). The Santiago is Sprayway’s entry level waterproof jacket that is perfect for everyday life. The jacket offers a clean and contemporary design which is stylish and colourful making it one of Sprayway’s best-selling jackets at an affordable price!
- Inter-active (I.A.) system - zips to Santiago Fleece Jacket
- Mesh and Taffeta combination lining
- Fixed, wire-peaked, volume adjustable hood rolls into retainer feature
- Double storm flap system over front zip
- Three pockets including a map pocket
- D-ring feature under right front pocket flap
- Weight: 636g